Public Mass Update:
1. From Monday to Thursday, we will have one mass a day in the morning at 9am. On Fridays we will have two masses – one at 9am and the other at 7pm. In case more people show interest to come on weekdays, we may have another mass in the evening. We will notify you later.
2. Weekend masses will be Saturday evening 5pm, Sunday morning at 9.30am, 12 noon and evening at 5pm.
3. As per the guidelines from the Archdiocese, only 50 persons will be allowed in the church at any given time.
4. We will have a Safety coordinator and three other volunteers to help you in the church.
5. You are expected to register / make an appointment to come to the church. You can do it in two ways. You may do it online for yourselves and it is safe and easy to do. In case you are not able to, you may call the parish office (Phone: 780-478-0198) at the regular working hours to do it for you.
6. To register online click https://boscoparish.com/mass-appointments . If you find some empty seats available just an hour before the scheduled mass, you may come to the church and register at the door as well.
7. Attendees and volunteers from demographic groups that are at a greater risk of serious illness, such as people 65 years of age or older and individuals with chronic medical conditions, are encouraged to stay safe by avoiding public gatherings, but are not prohibited from attending Mass if they so choose. Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home. We will continue to LIVE stream our masses as we have done in the past two months.
8. Anyone attending Mass does so at their own risk.
9. All attendees are expected to wear non-medical masks and should bring their own masks.
10. Attendees will be asked health and travel-related questions consistent with the self-assessment tool of AHS before being allowed to enter the church.
11. Entrance into the church will be the main doors and exit of the church will be the hall doors.
12. If you wish to visit with fellow parishioners after the Mass, please do so outside the church.
Kindly do remember to bring your contribution unless you have already done it online or through e-transfer. For details check our website.
Feel free to share or forward this mail to your friends and family and kindly help with a printed copy of this mail for those who are not technical savvy.
Thank you and see you soon in the church. Take care.
Fr. Raja SDB